Church of Santa Maria dei Fiori


Place of worship

The Church of Santa Maria dei Fiori, Cirella's Patroness, is a three-nave church built in 1634. Inside it can visit the wooden bust of the Madonna of the Flowersin (1500) and a fragment of a sculpture of the thirteenth century depicting a Corinthian capital, used as door-Easter candle, clearly inspired by Byzantine. In the Church, restored in 1997, they are kept in black funerary marble monuments of Duke Giuseppe Catalano-Gonzaga and his wife Leonilda De Novellis and the Duke Clemente Catalan-Gonzaga polychrome marble eagles with four sides.

Informazioni Utili
PR75+RH, Diamante
How to get


Ultimo aggiornamento: Oct 18, 2023 1:11 PM