Museum of the Blessed Angelo d'Acri



The Museum, named after the Capuchin priest native of Acri, Lucantonio Falcone (1669-1739), known as Beato Angelo, is annexed to the Shrine and the convent of the Capuchin Friars. Inaugurated in 1992, it displays Blessed's relics and memorabilia, and a collection of documents and publications on his life. The tour includes the documentation concerning the Blessed's Basilica, as well as paintings, statues and ancient texts that are part of the cultural heritage of that religious order.

Informazioni Utili
F9PP+R2, Acri
How to get


Ultimo aggiornamento: Apr 17, 2024 8:58 AM